Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday Woofie

10 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Who is your friend?

Your pal, Pip

Cara n Crew said...

What a sweet face! Our mom is going gaga!

Pip, smidgen, minnie, and Hollie

Frank's Corner said...

Ahhh....I want to kiss him!

Mr Puddy said...

Woofie, I hope you won't eat me !
I just come to visit Father Tom. I hope you didn't eat him as well : )

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sure is one sweet face!!!

Kea said...

That's a very sweet woofie! The mom sends big smooches to him or her!

Mariodacat said...

Now dat looks like a golden retriever, one of M's favorite doggie breeds. If it is, he not hurt you cuz they are usually gentle woofies.

Random Felines said...

awwww - love that face!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What a wonderful woofie. We miss ours so much. Mom said she is too old to get another one, and a bit too poor. We think she is poor because she buys cat food. We told her we would eat steak and salmon.
Happy Thursday!
~ The Bunch

Tamago said...

Oh I love these cute eyes!!